We are honored to announce the 1st Anniversary of Bassam Infotech. We take this as an opportunity to share our success story with each and everyone close to our hearts.
In addition, it was on 5th March 2017 that we first announced ourselves and started the process towards becoming a fully-fledged manufacturing ERP Solution Provider.
Today, just 12 months later, while we’re celebrating 1st Anniversary of Bassam Infotech. We’re completely up and running;
As a result, we bring up high quality customized Open source ERP solutions to benefit our clients.
Also, our Motto is what we do now, and we are doing it in the best possible way to change the world by pushing the boundaries of Open source ERP solutions.
Overviewing what was done the past year!
- On 3rd March 2017, Bassam Infotech was Inaugurated by V.K.C Mohammed Koya
- By April, the team strength maintained for day to day functioning
- Our first prestigious client was the Microsystem, Kolkata
- And the first order was by Apco Yamaha, Calicut
- Also, the very same month, we became Tally’s 3-star partner
- We upgraded to 5-star Tally partner the very next month
- The new branch opened at Dubai named Transines Solutions in October.
- At the year beginning, Transines Solutions earned its first contract
- Chirag Techno was our first client in Dubai
Now, Bassam Infotech has worked with renowned companies like:
- Western India plywoods Kannur, India
- TP Tiles and Sanatiries Calicut, India
- Chirag techno Contracting Dubai, UAE
- APCO Yahama Calicut, India
- Al Mafza General Trading Dubai, UAE
- Al Saga Contracting, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Electrical Junction Trading Dubai, UAE
- Silver Drugs Calicut, India
- India Microsystems Kolkata, India
- Brocade India Polytex Limited
Last year had been an intense journey, honestly we have been so busy and we almost missed our anniversary!
–Harshad AM (CEO Bassam Infotech)
And also, “We would like to take this opportunity to thank the Partners, Clients & our Beloved employees; And for all those who have expressed their support – without their involvement and enthusiasm we would not be where we are today”
– he added.